When you purchase something from our store, we collect such personal information as your name, address and email address. We do not store your credit card information, all credit card information is submitted directly to our payment processing service.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address so we learn about your browser and operating system requirements.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You can unsubscribe from these services by following the “Unsubscribe” links at the bottom of each email.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, it implies that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like direct marketing, we ask you directly for your expressed consent or we provide you with an opportunity to say no.
You can withdraw your consent by following the “Unsubscribe” links at the bottom of any of our marketing emails.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- We store email and address information for both shipping/fulfilling orders and fan club communications
- We do not store credit card information, we only store transaction numbers provided by our payment processing service
When you click on links within our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Cookies may be used to track information about your visit to the site.
- Internally – cookies are used to maintain session information which allows us to store shopping cart information and track agreement to our terms and cookie policies as users navigate through the site and during future website sessions.
- Google – This site utilitizes Google Analytics to track website usage statistics for reporting and analyzing. This site may also use other Google products for targeting advertising and remarketing, such at Google Remarketing or DoubleClick.
- Facebook – Facebook’s remarketing service allows us to target ads to a more qualified audience.
- AddToAny – Is a service we use for sharing content on social media. AddToAny reports “We anonymize a user IP address by zeroing the last octet (IPv4) or 80 bits (IPv6) before any logging.” and “We retain server log data for 30 days or less, and keep only aggregate usage data.”
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION